Monday

Fake it til' ya make it!

Here's just a teaser from a post I'll be doing in October on how to inject architectural interest into spaces that don't have much. From the column, to the wainscotting and even the wood frames...they all provide some "history" to what might just be a brand spanking new home. Need some more ideas on how to do it? Check back in October! For now, I'm off to tackle my Monday and at some point hopefully find some time to finish the project I started yesterday...cleaning...which always turns into a full blown redesign of every space in my home...so, currently it looks as if a tornado hit my dining room and living room. Why do I do this to myself?!
As a sidenote, only four more days until our fabric sale ends so don't forget to contact me with orders or you'll lose out on the savings! Enjoy your day everyone and make sure to enjoy those changing leaves!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails