Tuesday

Perfectly Pink

After sitting in this darn recliner for a week straight after surgery, I have decided that I need a dose of pink. Funny, I have no pink in my home. Well, that's not true...I have pink in some florals in the sun room and probably in some art work, but not so much that I have a particular room I can walk in and feel the joy of pink. Sad, but true. So, here I'll live vicariously through these lucky homeowners and imagine what it would be like to be pretty in pink...or at least out of this recliner. 

girl's rooms - gold linen wingback headboards twin beds pink lattice bedding pillows pink lamps pink gold benches sisal rug bamboo roman shades pink cotton drapes
Phoebe Howard

dens/libraries/offices - brass lamp desk pink gray chair silk drapes gray walls  Evelyn Chin Interior Design.  pink & gray office design with
Evelyn Chin

girl's rooms - pink walls pink camelback headboard butterfly fabric cornice box coral bed skirt pink white striped rug yellow slipcovered sofa built-ins bookshelf gold sunburst mirror
Natasha Baradaran
Country Living

Suzanne Kasler

Homedit

My Home Ideas

Eva Designs

Maddy Loves
The above photo and the following one are a couple of wackadoodle pics I found. I, personally, have never been a Hello Kitty fan, but whatever floats your pink boat. That's some serious commitment!

Maddy Loves

Best Home
I still love a good pouf...don't you?!

Hope you all have been well and happy! 
Have a wonderful day.
xoxo


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails