Wednesday

Hoppy Easter!

I know, I know...everyone has seen this. That's alright, it just cracks me up every time.
 "My butt hurts!"..."What??"...Priceless!

For those of you still looking to do a bit of Easter Decorating before this weekend, I thought I'd share a few fun ideas I've collected. 
Nothing too difficult here and so many inexpensive and crafty things to do with the kiddos.
 Me? I'm just looking forward to the glazed ham and peeps! 

Super cute, isn't it? 

This might be my favorite of them all. You know it's Easter, but it still feels chic and not cliched.

 BH&G




Gosh, I loved Easter Egg Hunts! Anyone remember the big one at Middle Park?
It was chaos, I tell you! Chaos!
(Country Living)

 I have this same tree and it's great for all holidays!


Love.


 Simple and sweet.




 Easter, al fresco? I'm in!

 Country Living



 Top and bottom pic both from Williams Sonoma.
Apothecary jars are another favorite of mine because you can change them out seasonally. 

Have a wonderful Easter!
xoxo


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails