Friday

Darling Digs

Check out this adorable nursery that was made over from a ho-hum guest room. Kudos to Joni from Lay Baby Lay Blog for this fresh take on a nursery.

Love the wall color (similar to what I used at the Designer Showcase) mixed with that bold zig zag rug. The vintage furniture keeps it all from getting to contemporary and instead just feels collected and artsy.
Cute monogrammed window treatments and really inexpensive to do.

I have always wanted one of those bird cage thingies (technical term) from which to hang note cards and letters...you know, all the ones my friends send me throughout the year with their quill pens. Not.





After my recent tour of thrift shops a few weeks ago, I came home with a fairly similar chest to this. I think I'm silver leafing it...but, this black looks tres chic as well. Decisions. Decisions.

Hope you've all had a wonderful week and will have an even better weekend.
For those of you that have been patiently waiting on me to begin your projects, I'm on it.
For those of you that need to set an appointment, I'm taking them starting the 2nd week in March.

TTFN
xoxo

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails