Monday

Wanderlust

I know it's a sin to be lustful...but, I have been just sick with wanderlust lately and I'm afraid that it's only going to get worse. I am literally aching to get lost for a while. To not hear a phone ring. To not return an email. To watch the waves crash instead of another crappy reality show on tv. Frankly, I don't care where I go. Punta Cana, Paris or Prague...any of those would work. I'm sure I'm not alone. Maybe I can send out a virtual "will work for lodging" sign to all those in need of a bit of design advice in their hilltop villas on the Amalfi Coast. I can live on bread and water...let me clarify, a fresh baguette and a Fiji...and am happy to sleep outdoors...sorta. Well, I'm not expecting any takers on this offer which is going to make for a very absent-minded Jen as I daydream of all the places I'd go. Any of these will do for dream starters.
 Oh, Greece. You we're mine for a while. Why must you run from me?

South of France. Can you see me on the terrace? That's me sipping a glass of pink champagne and noshing on tuna tartar. No photos, please. 

I am gliding under water...no sound...just peace. 

With a birthday coming up and people asking me what I'd like to do, I wonder if it's appropriate to say I'd like to travel to the Italian country side and enjoy wine from a local vineyard as we talk all night until suddenly the sun is coming up and breakfast is served on the veranda? No? Not so much? Rats.

Belly dancers, incense and eating with our hands. Ohmmmmmmm.

I hope you all have some little trip to look forward to in the near future. And if so, can I come?

;D
xoxo

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails