Thursday

Perfectly Peacock

Shot this cheeky peacock in Punta Cana.


If ever there was a space I'm obsessed with, this is certainly one of the top contenders. The peacock mirror makes me clench my teeth because my brain can't seem to handle how great it is. The table cover...to die for. The sideboard...casual and looks like it could have been found while on holiday in Bali. Oh, and I'm a sucker for a good cloche. Where are my "I dream of Jeannie" powers when you need them...or a good bank to rob. Wisteria


Vintage chic meets collected eclectic...I could live here.


top two via Little Green Notebook

Oh. My. God. Becky. Look. At. This. Rug.
30" diameter and only $25.00 from Urban Outfitters!!!! Steal!





Z Gallerie deos it again!
Witty and obnoxious, I kinda love these.

I saw and nearly bought the most amazing peacock fireplace screen at an antique store several years ago, but decided against it. I've kicked myself ever since. This one I found at Walmart, yes Walmart, of all places and I think it's kinda fun. You?


Speaking of Walmart and on a totally unrelated topic, I picked this up there the other day for $5.00! If only there were an Anthropologie here to Bohemian it up!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails