Saturday

My Red and Turquoise Obsession


This color combination is so rich and spicy I just want to bite it! I wish I knew who the designer on this was because I would love to give some props, but before I even thought of blogging, I fell in love with this pic and saved it to my inspiration file. Dear Lord! I love that velvet chair against the burnt red grass cloth wallpaper...and be still my heart...that trim on the drapes is enough to make me wanna do the cabbage patch! Simply Brilliant!!!


via Real Simple


Company C rug available through me at Interior Image. (5 x 7)


Duralee Fabrics available through me at Interior Image!


via House Beautiful


via Massucco Warner and Miller


Vintage chair transformed with turquoise paint and Duralee fabric. My client loves them! Now, I just need to get pics of them in place rather than in our back storage room...pic bad, chair great!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails