Thursday

Happy Plaid Friday!

Plaid Friday is such a great thing! 
We all know about Black Friday and the mad rush to make it through all the big box stores to save a buck or two. Some people love it, my mom for one who is probably currently planning her map of stores, but I, for one, am not such a big fan. It's not that I'm against saving some money, it's that I don't like all the hubbub and I'm not good with crowds. 
Plaid Friday is the idea that the "little guys" need you to!

 Plaidfriday.com describes it as "The name Plaid Friday celebrates the diversity and creativity of independent businesses. Plaid Friday is the fun and enjoyable alternative to the big box store "Black Friday," and is designed promote both local and independently owned businesses during the holidays."

So, don't forget to shop and support your small local businesses and independent shops and artists.
To encourage this, I'm happy to offer 20% off all consultations with me through the end of December. Need a great gift idea for friends and family? How about a gift certificate for Interior Image or Jen of All Trades? We're happy to offer 20% off gift certificates through December 20th!

To celebrate Plaid Friday, I thought I'd pull out some of my favorite plaid inspirations and share with you. Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving and make sure to check back tomorrow for a fabulous giveaway!



(via desire to inspire)


(williams sonoma home)






Enjoy your night!
xoxo

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails